Yeah, it goes to the “DISMISS ANYTHING WOMEN SAY” part of his brain, while he thinks about doing violence towards her. Men=shit.
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
- Send me a ‘▲’ if I’ve ever made you smile.
- Send me a ‘ϟ’ if I’ve ever made you laugh.
- Send me a ‘♪’ if you trust me/would trust me.
- Send me a ‘✈’ if you want to be friends.
- Send me a ‘❤’ if you like my blog.
- Send me a ‘∞’ if my blog is one of your favourites.
- Send me a ‘❖’ if you think I’m nice.
- Send me a ‘✖’ if you hate me/my blog.
- Send me a ‘♚’ if you wish we spoke.
Isnt it amazing how beautiful people are. Like just look at anyone and study them and their features and how their lips tort and eyes glisten and how their hair falls or sticks or lays. How their eyebrows flex and the way their arms fold, how expressive their hands are. The way their body moves and how their chest rises and falls so subtley with their pulse. People are beautiful even if we dont find them attractive. The fact that they’re a living being is unbelievably magnificent.